Mods are a key part of the 1BDE community, you will need them to play ops with us and for training.
Finding and installing the mod files
- Navigate to the "Members Area" spacer on the 1BDE Teamspeak
- Right click on the spacer and select "Open file browser"
- Right click on the file called "ArmA 3 Mod Preset 1BDE Mod *most recent date code*" and download it
- Open the ArmA 3 launcher and navigate to the mods tab
- In the Top right hand corner navigate to presets tab and click import
- Select the "ArmA 3 Mod Preset 1BDE Mod *most recent date code*" file
- Your Mods should begin downloading through the steam client
Launching ArmA with the mods
- Open the ArmA 3 Launcher
- Click on the arrow next to the play button
- Select the most recent 1BDE Preset
- Your ArmA should Launch
If you are having any issue with the instructions or with installing please contact a member of Staff Section 2